Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Demo Prep

Louis has been burning the candle at both ends for the past week getting everything dialed in for the 2009 Demo program. Then again, it takes a lot of work to build out a new 16' trailer and assemble 30 new bikes. That's right, kids, GT's demo program kicked it up a notch. No, we cranked it up to 11 and broke the knob off (well, it's at least hanging by a thread).


Not only did we add bikes and a trailer, be sure to check us out at Sea Otter for a glimpse at the sexiest graphics package on either side of the Mississippi!


Here's a couple of lame pictures of Louis and Paco (Our Golden Bike Mechanic) getting things all dialed in. But give me a break...I had JUST gotten back from my maiden voyage on my new GTR Team. SWEETEST road bike I have ever ridden...and I've ridden a few.




Don't forget...if you are in Cleveland this weekend you can try out a GT at Ray's MTB all day Saturday and Sunday.

No comments: