Thursday, October 22, 2009

A Quick Hello From Dave

Hey guys, I just got back from Orlando dew tour last night, I drove down there from NC which wasn't too bad.

I was going into the comp with a bit of a hurt wrist so I wasn't too excited. I rode dirt on Thursday and my wrist wasn't holding up too well. I ended up in 24th place. Saturday was park prelims and I still could hardly pump around the course, it was real annoying cause I was looking forward to this contest but couldn't even give it my all. I ended up taking it easy and took 30th place.

I went to the doctor this morning in Greenville and had some x-rays. everything looks normal but it does not feel like it. I have a MRI appointment tomorrow at 4 30 to get it checked out more.

I'm flying to Cali Friday morning for the Ride BMX video "Range Of Motion" premiere that I have a full section in. The premier is Friday night at the Ride offices in Orange County. Then I will be in Cali for the weekend. Back home Monday and then to the doc Tuesday to see the results of the MRI. Hopefully nothing too crazy going on in there. Until then I will keep you posted!

Dillsy

No comments: