Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Dilley Checks In. Check him out in SoCal.

Just got this update from Dilley. who's been having what most would consider a dream summer, traveling around the world, exploiting every park and dirt jump he can...

"Hey guys, I just got home from the dew tour in Portland last night and it was a good time. I had a lot of fun on the park course and I ended up geting 13th in the prelims. The level of riding going on these days is crazy and I'm stoked to be able to be in there. I'm home now for 3 days then off to Cali for the last of the ride bmx dvd filming trips. Sounds like we are going to be riding street around the San Diego and So Cal area for about 10 days, can't wait.

Then I will be out in Cali where I'm going to try and ride a lot of dirt and then head to the Salt Lake Dew Tour the middle of next month. I'm not going to be home in Greenville for over a month so thats pretty crazy. Just adds to an already busy year. stoked I'm heathly! Cheers, Dave"

So if anyone happens to get out and tear it up with Dilley, be sure to check out his new ride. Here's a teaser. Full Sanko, Mid sized BB, and oh, we'll be offering it up as a frame only in 2010.
Sorry, all we had was a studio shot...for now.



No comments: