Monday, August 3, 2009

Dill$y Checks in After the X-Games

GT's Dave Dillewaard dropped us this quick note to let us know how the X-Games treated him...and how the theme park treated his lady.


Hey guys. Just got done with a busy week following a busy 2 weeks before that. Xgames was really fun! I got about 3 hours practice total for the comp which I wasn't too stoked on but ended up having a good time. I got 16th in park. Not the best result but glad to be in one piece.


I hit up the box jump triples event on Thursday also. That was a wild time where you have to go heads up against other riders to move forward to the next round. I beat Laguna in the first round but Josh Hult tail wipped my head of in the second round.


Other than that my family was in town and I got to spend some time with them. We headed to universal studios Sunday and here is a pic of me and my misses after the Jurassic park ride hehe.







Oh s#it I just saw Richard Simmons walk passed at the lax airport lololol.


Dill$y

No comments: